16 Feb 15
Mobile forms benefits: Collect and connect field data faster!
Mobile Forms Benefits
Field workers fill out and submit mobile forms such as inspections, work orders or sales orders using their smartphone or tablet. The collected data is submitted back to the managers’ via a Web Portal in real time.
- Customise the app for your business, with your own forms
- Send error-free forms to the office in real time and get more done every day!
- Add rich data into forms (signatures, photos, barcodes, GPS and time stamps…)
- No cellular or wifi connection required to fill out mobile forms
Connect Your Data
Bring it all together with out-of-the-box, two-way data connections between mobile forms and your back-office system or cloud service of choice (Box, Salesforce, Dropbox, Sharepoint, and many more).
- Send your business data, such as price/parts lists, from your back office, and make it accessible right into forms in your user’s devices
- Receive form data collected in the field: popular cloud services, FTP/HTTP sites, your back-office… or simply as PDF to email
What are you waiting for? Sign up today to receive your free trial!
16 Mar 18
ILG Business Ltd are delighted to add Derby County Football Club to our list of clients. Derby County Football Club is an association football club in Derby which play in the EFL championship. Nicknamed ‘The Rams’, Derby County was one of the twelve founder members of the Football League in 1888....Read more
13 Mar 18
ILG Business provide a solution using leading mobile form technology. You can complete data collection and submission by field users with a variety of mobile devices. Be it smartphones or tablets. It works with iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows phone, meaning that organisations don’t necessarily have to purchase one type of device....Read more
07 Sep 17
ILG Business have a great offer for September only, for the MDM (Mobile Device Management) solution, powered by IBM Maas360...Read more